Sunday, 22 December 2013

18/12/2013 - So much to do, so little time!

It was a bit of a restless night last night. I'm not feeling 100%. I really don't want to be coming down with something but I guess if I am, then the week before Christmas is the best time for it to happen! Better that than over Christmas itself!

Even though I was in bed for about 11 hours (!!!) I think I got about 7  hours sleep. Which is quite a lot. But not enough!

Especially when you get into work and are faced with this:


Luckily for me, that's T's work. But there will be a lot in there for me.

The morning went by pretty quickly, but we had loads of phone calls that were all a bit difficult to deal with! Typical that this happens on the first day that the file handler is off on holiday! Only got to fob off for another two weeks. Urgh.

It was a long day. We were both flagging towards the end of it! T was meeting her friend and going for dinner after work, and we were having #Whedonsday at ours!

Paul had to go down to Kent for a few days, so I had to cook! OH THE HORROR!

So I did. Ok, I cheated a little, but I put some ingredients together, mixed them up, seasoned them and cooked them. So what that the seasoning etc was pre-made stuff that you put everything in a bag and cook it in there?


It was ok. I think Chris liked it. I couldn't really taste much.

We had a couple of beers and watched "A Very Harold and Kumar Christmas" or something. Definitely a boy film. It had some very funny moments in it, the best one involving Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka. There were also a few Whedony people in there so it's kinda relevant...honest!

After an ep or two of Friends, Chris left and I took myself up to bed, hoping to feel a little healthier in the morning. Although as Maia had been really feisty all evening, I wasn't expecting a decent nights' sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment