Saturday, 7 December 2013

21/11/2013 - We do what we must

Another chilly morning, and sadly I have to go back to work. It's hard taking a day off something. Ah well, I have a lot of those coming up so best get used to this feeling!

Nothing of note at work. As you have come to expect no doubt.

I got home to my cold house and took Barney's advice. It was time to do some washing.

I don't have a tumble dryer, and as I have mentioned once or twice, our heating is out. Luckily I have a pal to help with all that malarky. My Dri-buddy!


LOOK! CARPET!

Not only does Barney like the box that this lives in, but he's enjoying the heat from it so using it to keep himself warm!

The joy of this bad boy is that not only does it put a tiny bit of heat into the house but it gets the washing dry in a few hours. So I got it all washed and clean and ready for ironing tonight! EXCELLENT!

We watched a couple of episodes of Arrow tonight and went to bed, ready for a long Friday.



No comments:

Post a Comment