Sunday, 29 December 2013

24/12/2013 - Christmas Eve!

I woke up this morning when my alarm went off all confused. While I knew I had to get up for work this morning, when the alarm went off I had temporarily forgotten!

We had to work for as long as we had work to do. So basically we had to wait to do the post. By 11am I was starving then I remembered that I had a mince pie from yesterday to eat! Excellent!


Very nice it was too! I think I'm feeling a little Christmassy now! Nothing like a mince pie to help you feel a little festive!

After we had sorted the post, I sent T home and got a few bits done, Paul came to get me and I was able to leave at about 1pm. We went to the shops which were manic. The car park was like a car park! You couldn't get out of it for love nor money! It took us about 15 minutes to get out of it!

We sorted a few bits at home, packed etc and then headed over to Paul's parents' so we could actually start Christmas! WHOOP!


Barney in his box being a little angel. He's always so good!

We got over to Paul's parents' and Paul got cooking our Christmas Eve masterpiece dinner. I started unpacking when I realised that we had actually forgotten to bring our clothes! We had some bits, but not all of them! OOPS! Paul decided he would go back tomorrow. Probably for the best.

I watched Toy Story 2 with Paul's Dad in the light of the Christmas tree!


Thank you, Google + for sparkling it up! It looks almost like it does in real life!

We had a roast ham with trimmings for dinner. We have it every year, and have for the past few. It's delicious!


How succulent does that ham look?!

I didn't take a picture of the full dinner, but I assure you it was fantastic!

We then settled in for a night of mindless TV and pudding!


Check out the Tiramisu!

Paul and his Dad had some of the above. I had pannacotta. I love pannacotta. It did not disappoint!

We watched The Avengers (because it was on Sky Movies, and who can resist) and then I went to bed! We had a new mattress on Paul's old bed, and I wanted to be the first on it. By golly it was worth it! It was rock solid and wonderful!

Then I fell into slumber...

No comments:

Post a Comment