Monday, 13 January 2014

10th January 2014 - Surprises!

Another early start and another gym session! 4 out of 4 this week! Go team! Although I could have quite easily rolled over and gone back to sleep. But I didn't!

I did weights today and boy could I feel it! On top of the slight ache from yesterday's weights. I think it may be a painful weekend!

It was a loooong day in work. I've been staring at the same spreadsheet for most of the week and it needed to be finished by 3pm today. It was, but it's SO BORING! T and I were both falling asleep by 2 and needed to get through the last 3 hours. I'm not sure how we managed!

I came home in the rain and spoke to my parents, then waited for Paul to come home. When he got back he was accosted by our neighbour who had taken a delivery for me, not that the postman let me know.

I wasn't expecting anything to come to the house - I get everything I order sent to the office. So this was a surprise. I saw a Lichfield postcode and noticed it was from my friend Mia. Intrigued, I opened it up.


If you can't tell what it is (as apparently people on Facebook could!) it's a ball of yarn and a crochet hook! Mia (I type Maia every time!) taught herself to crochet and makes cute boots and cowls and so passed on the remnants of her Christmas yarn for me to learn with!

I have no excuse now! I've got a date with YouTube to teach myself tomorrow!

I love surprise gifts!

We watched this week's Community which was quite entertaining, and then some more The Good Wife before we decided that we were too tired to continue. We watched an old Mock the Week on Netflix but Paul wasn't really feeling it so we came to bed with the intention of reading for a while. NOPE. We slept pretty much straight away!

PREVIOUSLY...

2012
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment