Saturday, 4 January 2014

1st Jan 2014 - Because I can!

Happy New Year again!

Well, it's a new year. Why not pop another post in! I've still got this damn blogging bug!

We had a nice lie in this morning, because it's the first day in a new year and we should start as we mean to go on!

Paul decided that a good breakfast was necessary. Well, who am I to argue?!


And as it's the first day of a new year, why not have a little celebrate, as I feel better this morning than I did yesterday, we had some more of the fizz, but in a Bucks Fizz variety!


As last night we sort of recreated our first New Year's Eve together, we recreated our first New Years Day together!

Although slightly different, as I did the cooking all those years ago, but we did sit and eat whilst watching the first season of Heroes!


Yes, that has a Christmas 2007 sticker on it! It's THAT OLD!

Paul had to go to the football so I was left all by myself. So I settled into the sofa and decided to start a new TV series - The Good Wife.


I quite enjoyed it! So I stuck with it, occasionally getting up to see what the cats were up to etc!


Barney was busy being me! So cute!


Maia was being cute and chasing after my hairband. Very sweet.

I might have got through an ep or two...or seven!

Paul came back, quite late, and we had a very late chicken sandwich before going to bed.


So I thought I might do a few little highlight packages of last year. Because I just can't let got!

SO!

Let's give this a shot, shall we?


JANUARY:



- I restarted this blog!
- We started wedding planning and we built our wedding website
- The first Best Man backed out!
- First rave cleanathon
- I went wedding dress shopping a few times!
- It snowed. A lot.
- I had to beg for a payrise and won!
- My friends Chris and Ceri got engaged!



FEBRUARY




- Maia turned 7! SEVEN YEARS OLD!
- Paul's Dad built us a bannister rail and in turn we got a Henry Hoover!
- I ordered my wedding dress and our wedding flowers!
- Saw the string quartet that we had booked for our wedding live for the first time!
- Booked the hotel we would be staying at our wedding weekend!
- Bought our adult bridesmaid dresses!

MARCH



- I had my wedding hair and make up trial
- Paul lost his job :(
- Picked our wedding cheese cake
- Our bridesmaid dresses arrived
- Bought our wedding rings
- We designed our wedding invitations
- I learnt origami
- Sue's french-themed hen weekend
- Painted the shower room
- Developed Costochondritis
- We had an epic Easter dinner and heard sad news about our wedding photographer.

Oh, and from looking through my blog posts, I thought I'd do this list:

Movies Watched in 2013

- The A Team
- Almost Famous
- Big Fish
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban
- The Hunger Games 1
- The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
- The Lord of the Rings: Two Towers
- The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
- Skyfall
- Taken
- The Time Traveller's Wife

This list is not exhausting but the ones that I blogged about. That's quite a lot for 3 months.

Stay tuned for Part 2...at some stage...


PREVIOUS POSTS

2012 (1) & 2012 (2)
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment