Friday, 24 January 2014

21st January 2014 - Happy Anniversary, bro & sis-in-law!

Happy Second Wedding Anniversary to my brother and sister-in-law, Michael and Annabel! :)

Two years ago, we looked like this!


Now Paul and I are married, and Annabel has a lovely baby bump, all set to drop in one month's time! EEK! How exciting!

Moving on to less exciting or pretty topics...

I didn't have a great night again. Still have a bad head and chest. So I stayed in bed late. I kicked Paul out so he would go to the gym and leave me behind to sleep a little more!

I got up when Paul got back, although still a little woozy, I got up to get ready for work. I lay down whenever I got the chance though. Feeling sorry for myself.




I don't think Maia wanted me to go to work. I'll be honest: I didn't want to go to work!

I did feel a little better today than yesterday, but the day was looooooooooooooooong. I don't like long days.

I had received a delivery during the day so came home to wait for Paul to get home so we could go back to the office to pick it us.

THE KITTIES CHRISTMAS PRESENT ARRIVED!


 Time to build!

Meanwhile...


 Oh what a surprise. The cats like the box!


It wasn't a difficult build to be honest. Took a little while. Was only slightly hindered as I went along...



 It was nowhere near finished and Maia christened it!

Want to see it?!


 Oooooh, right?! New towers!

We let Barney investigate his new tree. He seemed to really like it!


He seemed to enjoy exploring.

He seemed to also really like the ball toy that hangs from the top tower.


So much, he nearly chewed it off! We had to stop him but I doubt it will last the night!


Happy boy liked the lower of the two platforms. Will see if Maia will happily take the top bunk!

We had our usual chicken and chorizo bake for dinner and watched How I Met Your Mother and Castle, then I headed to bed to chill before sleepy time.

PREVIOUSLY...

2012
2013

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks and thanks! I think it goes without saying that I only bought the top because it had kitties on it! It has a hole in the seam which I need to repair but this one isn't going down without a fight.

      The tree is tall but they love it so it's worth it taking over our living room! :)

      Delete