Saturday, 25 January 2014

22nd January 2014 - "...hey Hey HEY, WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!"

Just an ordinary Wednesday morning. Nothing to see here. Usual lie in allowed because it's Wednesday and it was very much enjoyed. To the extent that I didn't want to get up at all!

The working day was...meh. Usual stuff. I was very productive though. Go team me! I was proud of myself anyway!

The joys of dull days mean that there isn't much to tell you about. Sorry. This is one of those days that I should skip on the blogging, isn't it?!

I came home to do a bit of tidying up for #Whedonsday and, of course, played with the kitties on their new castle!

Turns out that playing with ping pong balls on it is the most. fun. ever. True story!

Maia was the bravest sausage of all though, and is now the Queen of the Castle (not that she wasn't already but she sorta confirmed it!)


Taking up her rightful place on the highest turret.


 "Away with you, peasant!"

#Whedonsday was good, and we ate Pork in Spicy Rice from a diet book, and it was delish! Well done, chef!

We had sticky toffee pudding and custard for pudding, and enjoyed our fun. We spent far too long (some might say) looking at pointless trivia about Saved by the Bell. Gosh, I loved that show!

After Chris left, I went to bed (playing with the cats at the same time) and Paul watched the football (which we don't mention) until late.

Good good good.

PREVIOUSLY...

2012
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment