Line Manager A was back in after pretty much 2 weeks off, and was in a good mood. Which was surprising!
My small pleasure for today:
I got to change the date stamp to 2014. I got to see it plain before it got covered in ink! THAT'S A MOMENT RIGHT THERE!
Nothing of any interest happened to be honest. I had my tunes on in the office but couldn't sing out loud, which is very painful to me. Did about 250% of my day's units so I'd say I was productive! Wanted to get as much done as I could before the typing machine that is T comes back and gives me even more work to do!
We stopped at the supermarket on the way home to get a few bits and then came home for dinner. We decided to finish off the bolognaise from Tuesday night.
Then, while Paul did some work, I watched more of The Good Wife. We went to bed at a reasonable hour, for a change, which doesn't make for an interesting story I guess!
- First (of many) trips to Hobbycraft & Ikea for wedding stuff
- Training for new work regime
- Started watching Revolution and Defiance
- Another new bannister
- Breakfast Club
- Mum bought her wedding outfit
- Got my engagement ring back & our wedding rings
- Sue & Rick's wedding
- My 30th Birthday
- Started #PhotoFitChallenge as part of #FitTeam13
- Enjoyed the sunshine
- Final Sookie Stackhouse book came out
- Trekked home for the dentist
- Katie (best woman) came to visit
- Hair accessory for the wedding bought and delivered
- Started making invitations & RSVP cards
- Cake Toppers arrived
- Bought wedding shoes
- My fish 'B0utros B0utros' died :(
- First (and only) run of a 5km from start to finish
- Finalised our flowers at the florist
- Bought Paul's wedding suit
- Lucy sent me a Barney-pot!
- Made our wedding invitations
- Burnt my thumb on the glue gun
- J bought me an ice cream
- Paul's Dad gave us exterior plumbing
- Family reunion on Father's Day
- Sent our wedding invitations
- Bought S's mini-maid dress
- Paul went for a big job interview and got it!
- First wedding dress fitting
- Compiled our gift list
- Second Cousin's Christening
- LEGO GANDALF!
Movies watched this Quarter:
- 10 Things I Hate About You
- The Avengers
- Black Swan
- Cabin in the Woods
- Casino Royale
- Evil Dead
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 & 2
- The Hobbit
- I Know What You Did Last Summer
- Live and Let Die
- Much Ado About Nothing
- One Day
- The Tempest