Monday, 6 January 2014

3rd January 2014 - Cool. Cool cool cool.

Actual real life Friday! And another productive day from me!

Paul had to be out early this morning to head over to Manchester for a meeting, so I lazed in bed for as long as I could. That's my small Friday treat to myself.

Today is a special day, as it's the return of 'Community' to the screen! We love it, and so it's an occasion to celebrate! I left the celebrating to Paul, who took his birthday present from Chris to the Manchester office with him!


Terrible blurry pic. I blame still being half asleep!


 It's Troy and Abed in the Morning mug!! Anyone who watches Community will get it. Paul loves it! :)

It was just A and I in the office again today, and we had a busy and productive day once again! I got a lot of my work done and only have a little bit to get on with next week! SCORE!

I had my tunes on once again and had to stop myself singing outloud once again. This is no fun!

A let me go about 10 minutes early, so I headed home and waiting for Paul who was on a commuter train home. So I watched some more 'The Good Wife' and ate chocolate. Because I'm a lazy rebel.

When Paul came home, we had dinner (lamb meatballs), watched both episodes of Community (worth it for Abed's Nic Cage impression alone!) and some more The Good Wife. At least Paul enjoys it too!

We drank peppermint tea and went to bed.

Day 2 without alcohol. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JULY


- Was told my sister-in-law is pregnant...but wasn't allowed to say anything for AGES! Going to be an Auntie in February!
- Paul learnt to iron!
- Wedding Fayre at our wedding venue!
- Left cats at the cattery :(
- Went on holiday to Nice/Villefranche sur Mer!
- Visited Monte Carlo 
- Hot hot hot summer!
- Cleaned out the yard
- Did our seating plan
- Organised our wedding ceremony with the registrar
- Royal baby was born (nowt to do with me, but part of the history, innit?)
- Started on wedding place cards
- Pre-wedding photoshoot

AUGUST







- Bad back
- The twins' third birthday
- Wedding food tasting
- Maia adoption anniversary! 7 years!
- HEN DO!
- Final dress fitting
- Ben & Claire got married!
- Confirmation Paul got his new job! :) :) :)
- Happy 50th, Pam!
- Made seating chart
- Made table names
- Tested wedding beers
- First Fizz Friday!
- Made Order of the Day

SEPTEMBER



- Stalked the wedding weather forecasts
- Finished wedding menu & table decorations
- Wedding jewellery arrived
- Made Bathroom baskets
- Barney broke his scratching post
- Got my nails done!
- Bought wellies (something blue)
- Delivered everything to the wedding venue 2 days before the wedding!
- Last minute wedding drop-outs (and last minute stand-ins! - Thanks, T!)
- Got to wedding hotel and had a few 'surprises'!
- GOT MARRIED!!! :) :) :) :) :)
- Post-wedding curry
- Picked up all the left-over wedding bumpf from the venue
- MINIMOON!
- Back to work as a Mrs.
- Started watching Downton Abbey
- Barney suited up!
- Company car was delivered
- Disappointing pizza
- Paul started his new job!
- Barniversary! 3 years!
- Gift list delivery
- Got our official pictures!


Films watched this quarter:

- Crazy Stupid Love
- Friends With Benefits
- The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring (again)
- The Lord of the Rings: Two Towers (again)
- Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus
- The Notebook
- One for the Money
- Shaun of the Dead
- What's Your Number?

Wow. Not so many this quarter. Stupid wedding getting in the way!

PREVIOUS POSTS

2012
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment