Friday, 10 January 2014

7th January 2014 - Spidercat!

I woke up at 5am then dozed for a while. The alarm went off at 5:40am which I snoozed and then jumped the heck out of bed when it went off again.

Yes. 5:51am = Gym o'clock!

Paul was still very much asleep and I think it was only my pottering around getting ready for the gym which woke him up.

I ran for 5 minutes as a warm up, and felt an unpleasant burning in my chest, so figured I should probably stop there. Stupid lack of fitness! I then did a kinetic circuit and we went home.

Work was another long and productive day. I spent most of the afternoon filing which I do not enjoy. Especially when it's former colleague J's filing, and he just couldn't be bothered to get the file (bearing in mind that the filing cabinets WERE RIGHT NEXT TO HIS DESK) and file it away himself. Hmph. Never mind.

Filing is so mind numbing.

I came home (after both T and I having to come back to the office as we both forgot our phones!) and did some tidying up while waiting for Paul to come in. He eventually came home and started cooking dinner.


 Spanish chicken and chorizo bake. Yes, we're back to that again. Cheap and cheerful. Except I'm sure in a couple of week's time of eating this on a Tuesday night I shall be crying on the floor!

















(Why yes, I have discovered Tumblr.)

I have been known to re-enact the last one when faced with a week's worth of chicken for dinner. Ask Paul. He'll tell you.

Moving on.

We sat and watched the new episode of Castle (I've missed it! Stupid December!) which was a.may.zing. Seriously good ep. I borderlined tears with this ep!

We then watched the last ep of SHIELD as there is a new one to watch tomorrow and we didn't see the last one. It was a good one! Proper good cliffhanger for the next ep! Kinda glad we haven't had to wait the last few weeks to see it!

Paul decided to watch the football (although I probably shouldn't mention the result) and I went up, as if to go to bed. But I couldn't go to bed. I was invaded by kitties wanting treats, which I gave them. They wouldn't leave. So I decided that we need some play time!

Barney loves these toys and I had one last one stashed.



I love that he's up grabbing my hand here! That's how he eats his treats as well! Good job I have strong wrists with his weight holding on!


Such a handsome boy!

Maia was there too, but not as interested.



And she ran off as Barney shoved her out the way with his portly posterior!





Yep - this is the age old trick of waving a toy above the kitty to get them to look at you. Maia doesn't like it but Barney was quite a good test subject!


This is the best toy in the world apparently.

I got a video of Barney playing, and Maia looking on disdainfully. Will try to link to it here, or check it out on my instagram!



Once he'd tired himself out, I managed to get into bed and chill.

Paul came up and wanted to read for a while, but I had my eye mask on and was out for the count!

OH, and as it's taken me a little while to write this post, google+ decided to turn Barney into a mutant.


WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I'm now scared of my cat.

Thanks, google.

PREVIOUSLY...

2012
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment