Thursday, 2 January 2014

So...here we are!

So I did it! I blogged a year of my life. A pretty big year really! I got a whole new name and everything!

I don't really know what to do with myself now! Even Paul has got into my blogging habit, and prepares food ready for me to take a picture of! I think he was a bit sad when he realised that I don't have to do it any more!

My challenge was a post a day. OK, I didn't post daily but there is a post for every day, so technically I win, right?

So maybe I should keep going, but no pressure on myself to get from 1st Jan to 31st December this time. If I miss a few days due to LITERALLY NOTHING HAPPENING I won't feel bad. Although I know me and I will.

I just don't want to bore you with those post like: "Got up. Went to the gym. Went to work. Work was dull. Came home. Had dinner. Watched TV. Went to bed. Here's a cat." They made up a substantial amount of last year and they bore me and I lived it!

I think I have some mind making up to do. I could post weekly maybe? Do some blogging challenges (not that I know any)?

All suggestions are welcome. I just can't imagine not doing this any more! I hate it when my favourite bloggers disappear for ages on end (LOOKING AT YOU, ROBYN & CHRIS!) and I know I don't have that many avid readers but I do get feedback, so I don't like the idea of disappointing.

I'll think on it. Writing is just so addictive! And at least my cats are cute, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment