Sunday, 16 February 2014

13th February 2014 - The calm after the storm

"If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you'll never enjoy the sunshine." - Morris West.

Crap night's sleep. Had weird dreams and couldn't get comfortable. Not good at all. 

Paul got up for a shower and left me in bed to doze. I heard growling, so in the darkness I grabbed my phone and took a couple of pictures...




He was in the vicinity of her. His tail was touching her. She doesn't half get grumpy sometimes! 

Begrudgingly I headed off to work. It was a far more pleasant walk than coming home last night! Bright blue skies and birds singing! :) 

Nothing at all exciting happened in work today. It was a long and tortuous day as they always are. I was grumpy, which is nothing new, and I got loads done but didn't feel like I had.

Posted Mum's homemade birthday card at the post office, sending it recorded delivery in the hope it wouldn't get crushed! I put it in a bubble envelope, to help. I'm scared it's going to get ruined by Royal Mail! Everyone cross your fingers for me, please!

Walking home was uneventful as well. I spoke to my parents and relaxed a little. I was going to do some ironing this evening but I was so tired and my eyes were so stingy that I didn't, and we watched more The Good Wife. We're onto season 4 now. Blasting through them!

Then it came time to go to bed. I gave both cats some treats and hoped that would keep them quiet...


PREVIOUSLY...

2012
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment