Sunday, 23 February 2014

20th February 2014 - This isn't the blog post you were looking for...

We did it! We got up and went to the gym! For the first morning in AGES! I am proud of us, to say we didn't sleep great! Go team!

I did some biking and arm biking and 50 sit ups...which was tough. I don't do sit ups often. I remember why. They're difficult.

Then to work. Which was AMAZING! I HAD THE BEST DAY EVER!

Yeah, you got me. I was the same as always.

gif courtesy of Tumblr

Pretty much what Spike said.

Nothing at all of any interest.

I came home and decided that tonight I would finish the thank you cards that I feel like I have been making forever! So I did! They're pretty much all done now, just got to address them and spend a fortune on postage again.

We had dinner, watched some tv then decided on an early night, and to chill with a book before sleepy time.

That is until Darth Vader came to invade.


Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees it!

PREVIOUSLY...

2012
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment