Thursday, 27 February 2014

23rd February 2014 - I'm sure I have better things to do...

Still no baby Hartley yet...

I woke up stupidly early this morning, after not a lot of sleep, just like last week. I am not amused. So I shut my eyes and pretended to be asleep to see if I'd fall back to sleep. I did! Success!

Paul got up early to watch Match of the Day, which he missed last night, and I stayed in bed. He also had to energise as he was going for a run with his imaginary friend (old joke! :P) and I stayed in bed.

He went for a run and I stayed in bed. I continued the special features that I hadn't watched from The Hobbit yesterday. I still had about 4 hours left. So I thought I should probably watch them. The best place for that - bed.






Barney agreed! He even let me tickle his belly! I class today a success!

Paul came back from his run, showered and I was still in bed. He then went to meet his imaginary friend (lolz) at the pub to watch some football. I was invited! You guessed it, I stayed in bed.


"You did the right thing, Mama!"
When the special features finished I was at a loose end. To watch the movie, or to watch something else? I realised I couldn't deprive Paul of the film, so I watched more Veronica Mars! I've nearly finished it now! I should be on track for the movie! Yay! Not that it's being released anywhere near here. Boo.

Paul eventually came home, made dinner and we watched The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - extended edition. It's great. I am so excited for the next movie to be released! I even pre-ordered it today!


Yep - over 9 hours of special features watched by me this weekend. Proud of my nerdiness!

We then went to bed. We are crazy! I was out of bed for all of 4 hours today! I love Sunday! :)

PREVIOUSLY...


2012
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment