Saturday, 1 February 2014

29th January 2014 - Fatty McFatterson

It's the middle of the working week! Time to party!

Not really. A pretty poor night of sleep was to be had. Not because of my lovely loud neighbours but coughing kitties and prodding pussycats. Hmph. Still, I got some sleep, which is better than none. And I let myself stay in bed til all of 7:30am. That's LATE!

I got to work on time though, so I will make a mental note of this! I'm not going to make it a habit...but note it in my brain just in case!

I had a productive and busy morning of work. A boring and monotonous task to be done, but at least it was slightly more interesting than what I usually do, so I consider it a success!

I had an exciting lunch as well. We forgot to buy my usual staple of soup this week, so I had a Malaysian Chicken and veg curry thing.


Doesn't it look delish? It was pretty nice, actually!

It went on for EVER though and I felt a total fatty afterwards!

courtesy of Tumblr
The afternoon went pretty quickly for me (not for T) and before I knew it, it was time to go home for the return of my husband and #Whedonsday! WHOOP!

No S.H.I.E.L.D this week, so we watched a few eps of Buffy whilst eating homemade chilli con carne thus turning me into an even bigger fatty!

Still Buffy was good. We watched 3 eps and I found gifs of two of them after the ep had finished. So I can put them here! I HEART TUMBLR!




Ah, Ethan Rayne. What a glorious baddie!

Once the fun had finished, I toddled off to bed, hoping for a better night's sleep. We gave Barney some hairball treats and also some of his expensive hairball biscuits (pretending they were treats...he ate them....suckah!) and hoped they would help our night.

Except by the time we switched the lights off, I was wide awake again. Paul was sleepy and I wasn't. So I told myself a boring story about an accountant called Brian. Paul chose the protagonist and described him to me. The story was about his crazy OCD routine in a morning, and on that morning he was going out to adopt a dog from the RSPCA. He got a brown Labrador cross. It was cute. That's all I remember. Thanks, Brian!

PREVIOUSLY...

2012
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment