Thursday, 6 February 2014

3rd February 2014 - Where did the weekend go?

"It's just another manic Monday...I wish it was Sunday...Coz that's my fun day!" - That song from the 80s that I remember but can't for the life of me remember who sang it, nor can I be bothered to google it! :)

Not a great sleep. Thanks Barnacle. Really appreciate that one.

We got up and went to the gym! I did the leg challenge, and then some upper body weights to break things up a little. I normally do those on a Friday so my schedule is all messed up but at least I worked out, right?

I had no desire to get up and dressed though. Apparently exciting things were happening outside but I didn't deem them important enough to look.


Tails under the curtains, twitching away can only mean that there's a party outside that I am missing out on!


It's usually Maia that lies across the windowsill, but today, Barney took the spot. Now as you are all aware, he's quite a big boy. This doesn't leave much room for a Maia, no matter how small she is. No wonder she was growling!

I did go to work, and the system was crap. I had to keep trying to fix it. It was soooooo slow all day which isn't fun and makes for cranky employees. Still, it was quite a productive day - no one can argue with that.

There was a knock at the door around midday. The restaurant round the corner brought us some discount vouchers and a garlic bread pizza!

No one in the office wanted any (fools) and apparently it made the office stink, so I kindly brought it home and donated it to Paul and I. Aren't I good?


Thanks, Frankie and Benny's! If we don't see you before, see you in July!

Paul picked me up after work as we had shopping to do, and I needed to drop my inhaler prescription off at the doctors. Boring and expensive stuff.

Then, when we got home, I set to writing yesterday's blog post and having loads of trouble uploading a video, resulting in me putting my first video onto YouTube! We had dinner (fake Nand0s again) and watched the latest ep of Castle, which was good, and Hawaii 5-0. Then time for bed, after feeding Barney some of the ridiculously expensive hairball biscuits which he CAN eat them out of his bowl but prefers to be fed them individually. Hmph.

Fingers crossed for more sleep tonight. Yeah, right!

PREVIOUSLY...

2012
2013

1 comment: