Sunday, 16 March 2014

11th March 2014 - Nada

Heigh Ho! Heigh Ho!

My back still isn't back to 100% so we decided to leave off the gym this morning and we'll start again on Thursday.

And other than that riveting revelation, I really have nothing much exciting left to share with you about today!

I worked. I came home. I didn't do a lot. Paul came in. We had dinner (left over Italian Shepherds Pie...mmm) and watched tv.

We then went to bed at a pretty early hour because I was shattered.

I think this is the shortest post I've written in a while! But seriously: nothing happened today!

There was also nothing of note to take pictures of, so here are my 3 light up gnomes that I got as a random Christmas present from Paul about 5 years ago. They're fun!


PREVIOUSLY...


2012
2013

1 comment: