Wednesday, 19 March 2014

14th March 2014 - She's a Marshmallow.

A gym visit in the bag, now Friday can get started!

I felt a little cold-y today but not so much that I was going to whinge about it every 5 minutes. In fact, I was determined to not have a cold, it was T who insisted I did!

Before all that, I was getting ready for work this morning, when I witness Barney acting very strange indeed. Very shy and a little freaked out by something. I couldn't think what, until he very slowly made his way across the bed and proceeded to beat the carp out of a coathanger which was sat there, minding it's own business!

After giving it the paw o'doom for a minute or so, it then needed to feel his wrath a little more. I caught some on video!


That's Paul's t shirt getting battered as well. Shame.

Work was a long day, as ever, but got everything done that I needed to do. I think. And have loads of work to do next week. Great. Thank goodness we have a weekend coming up!

I wanted to get home sharpish as I had a date with something I've been waiting a little while for. Not as long as many many others, but long enough!


Veronica Mars! The Movie!

I bought it on Amazon Instant video and can watch it through the PS3! How fantastic!

Paul was late getting home. After 6:30pm! I had been itching to start watching this from when I got home at 5:15pm! How I managed to wait is a mystery! How I managed to not open the wine is also a mystery! I did, though, and thoroughly enjoyed the movie!

We watched some tv afterwards with a couple of gins, and the excitement of the day must have got to me because I fell asleep on the sofa. Apparently I did not want to wake up so I remained there until I woke up at about 1:30am! Silly gal!

PREVIOUSLY...

2012
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment