Saturday, 22 March 2014

17th March 2014 - I'm gonna shoooooooooooot the whole day down.

Ah, Monday. Here you are again.

I was well aware of Monday's presence at silly o'clock this morning when both Paul and I could not sleep. We were awake for no reason. For once it wasn't Barney's fault either! We were not amused.

Needless to say, and as predicted yesterday, we didn't gym. We needed a few extra minutes to sleep!

I managed to blag a lift into work from Paul, which was nice, and got in at a reasonable time to say I was running later than usual this morning. On the radio, due to it being St Patrick's Day, was 'I Don't Like Mondays'. Which was apt. Except it was stuck in my head for the rest of the day. I'm not sure T appreciated my constant singing at her, but hey ho!

Then it was back to the same old same old. Loads to do, files to print, repeat ad nauseum. :(

I got the work done as necessary, then headed home with the intention of being productive. I succeeded! I arrived home at the same time as Paul, and while he went shopping, I did some washing up that was left over from yesterday, then headed upstairs to do more ironing. Yep - a week after the last lot got done, there was loads more and I intended on taking it on!


I put the Veronica Mars movie on in the background and ploughed on with the work. It helped, having entertainment, and I liked the movie even more on second watch!


Not much left and it also leads to a perfect bed for Barney. I know for a fact Paul loves his work shirts being extra creased and covered in hair by The Barnacle. Who can blame him?!

We had fake Nandos for dinner and watched Hawaii 5-0 and Community, which was fun. We then headed to bed to catch up on more sleep! I don't think you can ever catch up on sleep, but it's worth trying, I think!

PREVIOUSLY...

2012
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment