Tuesday, 25 March 2014

20th March 2014 - Blahsday

The alarm went for the gym. I immediately turned it off. Not. A. Chance.

Very little sleep was had and I was determined to get every minute I could of it! I did have a bit of The Guilt, but we'll go tomorrow. No excuses.

The day was busy and a bit blah to be honest. But this pic appeared on my Tumblr so I took it especially for you guys!


Yes. That it is!

People didn't annoy me that much today! That's a success I feel! There were a few niggly emails but not enough for me to throw anything...much to T's relief!

Today was a whole lot of nothing, as previously stated.

I did take a picture of my very own for today but for some reason Blogger doesn't want to upload any pictures at the moment. Which is making a 'photo a day' blog rather difficult. I'll keep trying. It's not that interesting though, so don't be thinking it will win any awards!

After work I headed home and we had dinner and watched tv. New season of Continuum has just begun and it looks as though it's going to be good! We also watched Arrow, which was also good. Nothing realistic at all!

Then a fairly early night!

PREVIOUSLY...

2012
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment