Sunday, 2 March 2014

25th February 2014 - Congratulations and Celebrations...

Nope, not congratulating for what you might think I would be. I'm still not an Auntie... *sigh*

Slept pretty badly last night but got up and went to the gym this morning because I'm all sorts of good, right? I was on the cross-trainer and I think I cycled as well. It's good to gym.

Then, to work. Urgh.

It was sucky, as usual Nothing new at all.

At about 11am, I got a phone call from Paul. Today was his 5 month review at work and apparently this review is where they make the decision about his future! So nervous didn't quite cover it!

I tried to work as well as I could but I was a bit scared!

No need though! They ended Paul's probation! He was officially employed as a full time worker at his company! YEAH!

So when he came home, we had to celebrate!


Champagne on a Tuesday? Why the heck not?!

We've had this bottle for a good long while, and we've been saving it for this day, so it had to be done!


Yay!



Cheers!

As it was such a special evening, instead of cooking, we went to Frankie and Benny's for tea! I had a 20% off voucher for food which runs out at the end of the month so it would have been rude not to!

I had chicken kebabs and Paul had calzone. We shared a pudding. :)


Caramel pecan cheesecake. Don't mind if I do!

We came home and finished the champagne. Paul watched the football and I read for a while.

If only it had been a weekend, but alas, never mind.

PREVIOUSLY...

2012
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment