Sunday, 30 March 2014

25th March 2014 - I think this is my unlucky day!

We were naughty and had another lie in today! OOPS. Well...why not?!

While getting ready for work this morning, I was trying to get something out of the back of the drawer. I pulled the drawer out a little too far and it fell out onto my toe. Ouch. I put a protective pad on it and pretty much ignored it for the rest of the day. More on that later.

Work was same old busy day. Nothing exciting to report there, as you can imagine!

Paul was at the football this evening, so I was on my own! I decided that I would do more ironing as the pile keeps getting taller and taller and never ends! Actually, there wasn't that much to do, so I knuckled down and got on with it.

Barney wasn't pleased about my lack of paying him attention though, so did the best thing possible to make me notice him.



Yep. The ironing is apparently the best bed for a Barney! I had to put that towel over the clothes every time I got an item out, as he'd just jump straight back in! Paul's shirts were getting covered in fur! He does love that basket though!

I ate the leftover pizza from Sunday night for my dinner and when my back started to stiffen up, I packed in the ironing for the evening. Plus my toe was hurting. So I decided to investigate.


That's a nice large graze and a bit of bruising. I also apologise for my rotten non-manicured toe nails. They don't look that bad in real life!

It's a bit ouchy. I can't bend it. It's swollen too. Well done, me.

I went to bed around 10pm and slept for a little while until Paul came in. I then pretty much ignored him and went back to sleep while he wound down. Sorry, honey.

PREVIOUSLY...

2012
2013 - More ouchies. See why I think it's a bad day for me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment