Saturday, 8 March 2014

3rd March 2014 - 600 posts!

Yikes! Can't believe I made it to 600! That's madness!

We got up for the gym this morning despite neither of us really being in the mood. These things Have to be done I suppose.

Then - to work. Yawn.

From Tumblr
I think the above was an accurate representation of me from today! I had stuff to do and it's all boring. Yawn.

After work I headed straight to town to get the few missing items I need to work on my baby card. Except my card got declined. Hmmm. I didn't have my credit card on me but luckily Paul was one minute away and came to pay for it!

We then went to get some pictures enlarged, where his card was declined. Think there's a problem here! Luckily we had enough cash, so all was well. We headed to the supermarket where the cash machine told me that my card had been cancelled. Say WHUT? Paul's card was fine though, so I had to talk to the bank. Except I put it off this evening!

I went to get on with card making, and Paul did some work and made dinner.

The work in progress:


Not bad, right? Well, this is the best it got! I carried on with it as I had envisioned and my vision and reality didn't match up. So I quit. Will sleep on it. Paul didn't think it was that bad but I think it looked like Teddy had made it himself, so I don't think it's going to be the finished article.

I didn't take a picture. That's how ashamed I was.

I went to bed in a grump.

PREVIOUSLY...

2012
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment