Tuesday, 11 March 2014

6th March 2014 - Naughty

My back is sore. I am not happy. For this reason we didn't go to the gym this morning. I think we needed the break. Don't want to aggravate my back so much that I can't go for ages. Would rather rest it so I only need a few days off the gym rather than needed weeks off after doing it in fully.

So then to work to another busy day. Which again was dull but went quick as I can see the end is in sight! I'm giving myself more work now so that I don't have to do the work again. Because I have done it before but cannot prove it. It was about 2 years ago so things change but I'm not impressed at having to do it again, so making it clear once and for all that IT. IS. DONE.

After work I went home and talked to my Mum and Dad about going to visit them this weekend. My Dad planted the seed about having a glass of wine and I couldn't get it out of my head. It had been a long hard day, and so I might have casually mentioned it to Paul...who agreed!

Today is the anniversary of Paul losing his job. I can't quite believe that it's a year ago, but it was. It's been a tough year (with obvious perks) but the low really hit rock bottom starting here. At least things have got better, right?

We had to pop out to pick up a couple of deliveries that had been sent to a locker for collection, but when we got back we had some wine and some dinner! We also watched Arrow and a Person of Interest which was nice.

But the wine! It was...meh. Actually not the nicest bottle that we've ever had. It had been chosen for us based on wines that we have picked before. We're going to tell them we weren't happy with it so will see what happens.


Still - It was a nice way to wind down after work.

PREVIOUSLY...

2012
2013

1 comment: