Wednesday, 23 April 2014

17th April 2014 - Thursday but sort of Friday but still Thursday...

I didn't have the best night's sleep which is a shame. You'd think with having the WHOLE bed to myself I could spread out and have as much duvet as I liked. Nope. Barney stole it all. He decided to be Daddy. Thanks, Beep. It was quite nice to roll over and find him there, rather than the empty void where Paul should be. But Paul doesn't bite. Barney does.

I stayed in bed for as long as I could allow then got up and headed to work. Lots of audit work to do for BossMan T which took a lot longer than I thought it was going to. Plus the post and loads of phone calls. Still - at least it's a job, right?

After work I headed home and needed to amuse myself while waiting for Paul to get home. He wasn't due until about 7:30pm or so, so I pottered around, did some tidying up, watched a bit of tv...nothing exciting really.

While trying to find something to watch on Netflix, I discovered this bit of fail, which amused me!


Um...not sure Breaking Bad and Downton Abbey have anything in common really...except that there are people in it...I'm not sure Lord Grantham has ever particularly been interested in cooking up Crystal Meth. Not that I've asked him, mind!

Paul got home right on time and popped out to get some wine .We then ordered chinese takeaway and watched tv for a while.


Mmmmm...crispy duck pancakes!

We  didn't have an overly late night as we were both pretty shattered. Lucky for us, no work tomorrow!

PREVIOUSLY...

2012
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment