Friday, 25 April 2014

19th April 2014 - Ruthless

Another lazy morning for me. Paul got up to watch the Grand Prix qualifying and I lazed around, because I enjoy doing that. I'm pretty sure you've picked up on that by now, right?


Besides, I was being pinned down. What more could I do? NOTHING, I TELLS YOU!

I decided I needed to do something productive this weekend so it's not just a waste of time away from the office. I always seem to complain that I don't have enough time to get things done. Well...today I was going to do things.

Except I didn't get as much done as I wanted to.

I did, however, go through two of my 3 wardrobes and all the drawers and got rid of clothes that don't fit or I won't wear any more!


That's a whole lot of clothing!

I bagged it up and there are almost 2 full bin bags of clothes!


These will be taken to a charity shop near us very soon. Hopefully they can make some money from it! We could take it to one of those places that pays you for your clothes...but it's something like 60p for every 10kg. I don't have that much here! I'd be lucky to get over £2!

After being so ruthless I decided that the best course of action for me would be to have a bath. I think I deserved a treat and some rest and relaxation after the stress of actually doing something of a weekend!

So I did and it was very nice too! I even had a cheeky glass of rose brought to me by my wonderful husband as I chilled! Very nice too!

After my bath, I found someone else chilling and relaxing after their stressful day!


It really is hard being a Barney!

We had dinner of goat curry (made with lamb...) and watched some television. Paul then decided that he wanted to watch Match of the Day, so I came back up to my favourite place in the world - bed. I had the 80s radio show on, a G&T in hand and my book! Wonderful!

PREVIOUSLY...

2012
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment