Sunday, 6 April 2014

1st April 2014 - Not joking!

Ah, April Fools Day. What a lark! Except this year I didn't see any! There's usually at least one 'I'm pregnant' facebook status etc. Nothing this year. Disappointing. But I hate being skeptical about what people are saying, so it does make life easier!

We did get up and go to the gym this morning, despite another poor night's sleep. We're hoping that exercise might actually help us snooze!

Then, once more, to the office for another long day. Even more files to sort, which is fine. It's quite interesting to do I suppose.

I called my Mum on the way home as they're going away for a few days on Thursday to the south of France (jealous) and that's the day I usually call. Plus Paul was out this evening at the football so I needed some company.

I did some tidying up around the house but my heart wasn't in it. I just wanted to go to sleep! So I decided that it was the time to watch the How I Met Your Mother final episodes. It was sad. I probably should have waited to watch with Paul but he had been spoilered. I had managed to avoid it but I couldn't guarantee staying so innocent! Tumblr and Twitter are dangerous places. If I hadn't watched it I would have been spoilt, it turns out, so it's probably for the best.

I didn't cry. I thought I might but I didn't. I'm all stonehearted it seems!

I then had leftover curry from Saturday night. I thought I'd make my food fun, so I made curry-pie!



The rice us the crust! Clever, huh?!

There was far too much there for me but I enjoyed it all the same.

Then, after milling around for a while and some playing with the kitties I took myself off to bed. Paul came home but stayed up for a while to wind down before coming to bed himself. Fingers crossed for a good sleep!

PREVIOUSLY...

2012
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment