Monday, 28 April 2014

22nd April 2014 - It's the Tuesday Monday!

Shall we gym this morning? NAH! My ankle still isn't right so another rest day was called for. Not impressed with this ouchy ankle situation, I have to be honest.

I went to work and it was right back to it without any sort of build up. No rest for the wicked, I suppose!

It was another busy day but it could have been a lot worse I suppose. It was also very dull. I don't like dull days. They make me cranky.

Still, at least when I got home from work there was a nice delivery awaiting me this time!


It's part of Annabel's birthday present! WHOOP! Glad it's arrived!

For the rest of the evening we caught up on the new tv stuff that we had to watch, ate leftover lamb curry (which should be goat, but Asda don't sell it!) and went to bed!

Another boring day down!

PREVIOUSLY...

2012
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment