Tuesday, 29 April 2014

23rd April 2014 - Naughty naughty, very naughty!

Paul had to be up and out of the office early this morning. Boo.

Paul being up and out early lead to Barney being the naughtiest of naughty boys all morning. He was chasing and attacking Maia pretty much from the time I got up to the time I left the house. I had to move Maia on more than one occasion to get her out of the way of his wrath. No idea why he got the devil in him but I was not amused.

While Maia was out of the way, he took out his vengeance on something else.


Move over, Andrex puppy - Barney will give you a run for your money. Urgh. So naughty.

After doing a little clearing up I headed to work for another loooooong day in the office. SO. DULL.

After work I came home and prepped myself for an evening of #Whedonsday action! WHOOP! It's BA-ACK! We watched some Buffy, which we had neglected for a few weeks and the most recent episode of SHIELD which was also good and really upping it's game. Shame there are only a couple of episodes left this season.

Once #Whedonsday ended we had peppermint tea and headed for bed. Only I couldn't get in. Someone else was being me.



That boy is so cute. SO NAUGHTY but so cute, darn it!

Once he moved, it was sleepy time!

PREVIOUSLY...

2012
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment