Wednesday, 30 April 2014

24th April 2014 - Steam and Scream!

Shall we gym? Shall we? Yeah. Nope. Not what we're doing! Leg is still bad. Don't want to aggravate it. I'm starting to get annoyed by the lack of gym in my life. I miss the treadmill!

So yeah, off to work we go. Nothing exciting happened at all, but I was nice and busy. Have loads to do in the next couple of days.

After work I went home and decided that I needed to keep on with the productivity! Plus Paul needed a shirt for tomorrow. So a hot date with my iron was called for!


Didn't get a lot done but gone some and some is better than none so I claim tonight as a success!

We had dinner and watched Arrow, which was pretty shocking! Then we went to bed and Paul attacked me.

Ok, so I asked him to massage my leg but IT REALLY FLIPPIN' HURT!


Google made me a nice gif. Isn't that nice of them? Thank goodness it doesn't have sound because all you'd hear was me screaming in pain!

It did help though. Fingers crossed it keeps improving!

PREVIOUSLY...

2012
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment