Friday, 11 April 2014

5th April 2014 - Maia Cave!

It's Saturday again! YAY!

I woke up with no sore head which really surprised me to be honest! I did mix my drinks a little last night! Still - not going to complain!

We had a bit of a lazy morning, planning on getting up and getting things done but each time it got put off a little longer!

I couldn't comfortably lie around though, as there was something stopping my legs from being able to stretch to the end of the bed...


Looks comfy, doesn't she?! As comfy as I'd look if I were able to lie flat on my bed like I wanted to!


Yep - she tunnelled her way in there good! And wasn't moving for toffee or treats! Ah well, I needed to get up anyway!

Didn't really do much today. A little bit of tidying up but not as much as I would have liked. I did get 4 loads of washing done and dried though, which is a bit of an achievement! I never do that! Made upstairs really warm and downstairs really cold...so I stayed upstairs most of the day, with Paul doing some revision downstairs.

After a while I did come down, we enjoyed a bottle of wine and watched Justified. We had dinner and a naughty treat for pudding.


Toffee Cheesecake pot. I didn't like it. I don't want to eat that again. Bleugh.

After Justified we watched some football! By some, I mean loads! We watched Portland Timbers and then Match of the Day. Although I gave up on football after a while and headed to bed. I started reading 'The Thousand Dollar Tan Line' which I got earlier in the week and drowned myself in the world of Veronica Mars for a little while. I also listened to the radio which had an 80s show on playing all the hits. Yep - that was fun!


Star Trekkin' by The Firm. This was on the radio. It made me literally LOL!

Then bed. Not the most interesting of days, but not the worst day ever!

PREVIOUSLY...


2012
2013

1 comment:

  1. LOL@video.. that's worse than the 12 days of Christmas..

    ReplyDelete