Thursday, 29 May 2014

23rd May 2014 - Smooth!

Another crap night's sleep. We didn't want to get up and go to the gym but we did. Are you impressed?! I did upper body weight machines which was tough but good. Even though a chap did walk round to use the machine, saw me on the machine and audibly tutted. How rude. I just stared him down. Free market, dude. Get there quicker next time, dick.

Work was ok. Busy but productive, which is good. The day went nice and quick which was a relief!

I came home and waited for Paul to come home too. He left work late which sucks, but he brought wine which does not suck! We watched some tv, ate leftovers of last night's dinner and chilled a little.

We also had profiteroles. Just a little snackette.


I didn't take a picture of the actual ones, as I snarfed them pretty darn quick! So here's the packaging.

I went to bed fairly early as I was falling asleep. Paul stayed up longer but I snored away!

PREVIOUSLY...

2012
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment