Sunday, 4 May 2014

28th April 2014 - Day off!

First off, happy 21st birthday to my cousin Luke and happy 60th birthday to my Auntie Catherine! :)

It's Monday and the first day of my week off! WHOOP! So what do we do? We go to the gym. Our usual 6:15am gym sesh still went ahead. For the first time in a while!

I did some kinetic weights and some body weight exercises. Nothing strenuous on my ankle. Just wanted to get something done as not going to the gym is baaaaad.

After we got home, I relaxed for a while and Paul got ready for work as he had to go in today for a meeting. BOOOOO. I too got showered and decided to head into town to do a little bit of shopping and try to find an outift for a wedding we're going to in June. Yes, I'm thinking that far ahead!

Unfortunately, I didn't find anything. Boo. I got a few little items but nothing overly interesting.


I got some fun curly hair products to try to see if it tames my mane! Will let you know how that goes!

Paul wasn't the earliest home but wasn't too late which is good! He had had a hair cut as well, which was fun! Yay for short hair!

We didn't really do much for the rest of the evening. We had fake nand0s and watched Game of Thrones and some more Modern Family. I was pretty shattered so wanted to go to bed early! So I did!


 There's a shadow on the wall which looks like a person wearing a flamboyant hat! That's a bit scary!

Hopefully will get a decent sleep tonight! Big busy day tomorrow!

PREVIOUSLY...

2012
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment