Thursday, 8 May 2014

2nd May 2014 - PARTAY!

I'm rather sad about the fact that it is my last day of my week off. :( It's gone by too quickly!

Paul got up and went to work quite early so I lazed in bed for a while then I too got up. Not before having a cuddle with my babies, of course!




We ran out of milk, which was a terrible disaster to me, so I headed to the shops to go and grab some! I took a leisurely stroll and it was a nice day so it wasn't the end of the world.

I chilled for a little while then got to work. I had important things to do!


 Yep - it's time. I haven't dyed my hair for over a year and the other day I noticed a rather epic grey hair! So it needs to be done! I've now put a honey colour through my wig and it looks miles better!

Paul got home and we had a bit of resting time before heading over to Accrington for my little cousin's 21st birthday party!


This was the picture from the invitation and it's a pretty good likeness I think!


A blurred pic of his birthday balloons!

We stayed for a couple of hours and met up with some family. My parents came along and so it was nice to see them. The room was filled with Luke's friends who were all about his age therefore making us feel a little old!

It's a good job there were cutiepies like Jacob, my cousin's little boy, to keep up occupied!


 He was drinking 'green wine' (lime and soda) and didn't like it very much. He later got 'red wine' (blackcurrant and soda) which was much more agreeable to him!

After a quick gift exchange for my birthday, we headed back into Liverpool. The original plan was to meet up with an old school pal of Paul's but as it was late and he didn't tell us where he was in time, we headed home, watched a little tv and headed to bed.

PREVIOUSLY...

2012
2013

1 comment: