Saturday, 10 May 2014

4th May 2014 - Urgh...

Yeah, I feel AMAZING today!

...


...


Not strictly true. In fact, not in any way true!

I woke up at silly o'clock (after coming to bed at a slightly earlier silly o'clock) in that awkward in-between phase where you're slightly still drunk and bordering on hangover. I had a headache so took some tablets and stayed in bed to get more sleep. I then slept on and off for the best part of the day!


Ah tea, my saviour.

I don't really have a lot to say today. I lay in bed in the dark for most of the day. I got up at around 4pm as I could have quite easily stayed in bed all day but figured it wasn't the best thing for me. If I slept all day I wouldn't sleep that night. So I got up and joined Paul downstairs. He was just watching football. I was a bit of a zombie.

I channel hopped and found the original 'Pride and Prejudice' on tv. So even though I have the DVD, I watched it through!


You're welcome, ladies! :)

I was pretty much the worst company ever so after all the football was over I gave the remote control back to Paul. What did we watch? The Stargate movie.


I hadn't seen it before. Paul's a big nerd fan! It was harmless enough. Although the character who I thought was a baddie wasn't actually a baddie at all and is probably my favourite character from the series, but ho hum!

We didn't stay up late. Funnily enough I was quite tired!

PREVIOUSLY...


2012
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment