Sunday, 11 May 2014

5th May 2014 - Bank Holiday!

I love Bank Holiday Mondays! Free day of work AGAIN! I can't remember the last week I worked a full week! It's most excellent!

Woke up with a headache AGAIN this morning which isn't fair. I took more painkillers and waited for them to kick in. They eventually did and I felt much better for the rest of the day.

I had all good intentions of productivity for today, I really did! I meant to get stuff done! Honest! I had to write a few blog posts though, which took up quite a long time! It took AGES to write my birthday one! I'm so used to not actually doing anything so it's quite easy to write about! Having stuff to talk about makes for much more work! Still, I'm sure it made for a far more interesting post!

To be honest, the day went quite slowly, which was nice. I sorted some washing and other such domestic tasks but nothing exciting!

We watched Game of Thrones, which seemed to fly by! Usually the eps all seem long but not this one! We also caught up on some eps of tv that we missed last week as well.

So I've pretty much described the whole day and not shown you a picture yet! I noticed an UAI (Unidentified Alcohol Injury) during the day which made me laugh as I had no recollection of getting said injury. What was it?



Large bruise on my foot! There's one on the other foot as well! How the heck did I get that?! It will forever remain a mystery!

Then to bed. Back to work tomorrow. JOY.

PREVIOUSLY...

2012
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment