Thursday, 15 May 2014

9th May 2014 - Sedimentary, my dear!

Friday! WHOOP!

The alarm went off at 5:40am so we could go to the gym. Except Paul wouldn't let me go. He said that it wouldn't be good to put pressure on my ankle, even to stabilise myself to do arm weight machines as it could cause more damage.

Hmph.

So I went back to sleep instead. It's only fair.

Then for another day at work. Yay. It was much of a muchness. Nothing interesting at all in fact. Nothing of note really happened except I sent some snarky emails to AssHat and funnily enough didn't get a reply. Can't say I'm surprised. He never replies to me.

I then came home and waited for what felt like an AGE for Paul got get home as well! He needed to pop to the shops for some bits and bobs and my ankle was too ouchy to join him.

When he eventually came in, he cooked dinner and I spoke to my Dad who had a couple of glasses of wine and was on his own while Mum was singing in a concert.

Well, if he can have wine, so can I!

We watched '10 Things I Hate About You', which was fun, then channel hopped for a while, watching various chat shows to see who was on.

We discovered this.


Ick.

Paul had a couple of gin and tonics, whereas I had one and a peppermint tea. I was falling asleep.

Paul went to bed but I hadn't finished my tea, promising I'd be up in a minute...

...

You can all see where this is going, can't you...

...

I fell asleep on the sofa.

Only for about 45 minutes or so. But still...oops.

PREVIOUSLY...

2012 - How odd that we started watching 'Community' 2 years ago exactly. It got cancelled today. :(
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment