Monday, 9 June 2014

2nd June 2014 - Sleepy Tired.

Didn't sleep too badly last night, so the title of this blog post should indicate that something went wrong during the day!

We got up and went to the gym. I decided to try some cardio again for the first time in ages! I took it easy and went on the bike and then decided to go on the arm bike afterwards! It felt good to work up a sweat!

Paul wasn't feeling too great so made a doctors appointment. Poor lamb. He's ok, just on antibiotics for a couple of weeks. He'll be right as rain soon, hopefully!

Then to work. Meh. It's a week of boring work posts, folks. Sorry. I'll keep them short!

After work I headed home and did a few chores but as T was feeling really tired all day, I think it rubbed off on me as well. I was so tired I didn't want to do anything. So I pretty much didn't!

Paul came in and got on with dinner and I spoke to him for a while. I then curled up on the sofa and had a nap before dinner. Yes - it's that bad!

We watched Game of Thrones and I hid during the last part as I knew what was coming. It was gory. As it always is on Thrones I guess!

I then went to bed.


Maia wanted some attention, which I lavished on her. I have no idea why that shoe is there, but it is and there's not a lot I can do about it now!

PREVIOUSLY...

2012
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment