Wednesday, 11 June 2014

4th June 2014 - Barney vs Hanger

It was an exciting morning at Casa De Kirkham! Yeah, Paul had to be out early, leaving me in bed, but I got to witness the fight of the century! Barney Eric Kirkham vs Paul's Suit Hanger!








The hanger won. But Barney gave it a good go! I have no doubt that there will be a rematch in the not too distant future!

Work was work and yeah, whatever.

Luckily for me, there was good stuff to come as it's Wednesday night and therefore #WHEDONSDAY! Whoop!

Chris came over and kindly tried to fix our wireless issues but without success.We watched some Buffy, ate dinner and relaxed a little, listening to the horrendous rain outside! T'was nice! Things are getting dark in Sunnydale!

I headed to bed once Chris left. Tired tired tired.

PREVIOUSLY...

2012
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment