Sunday, 27 July 2014

20th July 2014 - Reunited!

We were awake fairly early this morning which isn't good. We needed sleep! We did manage to get some more sleep but I wanted to get out and about asap! My babies need me! Ok, so it's more the fact that I hate being in the house without them!

So off we went to get them as soon as we could!

I think they were happy to see us! I wasn't overly happy when I went into their pen and saw 6(!!!) bowls full of food. Seriously. We asked how they had eaten and they said they had eaten very well. YEAH. We had told them they were on a diet but apparently that went in one ear and out the other.

Still, I was overjoyed to see them and couldn't wait to get them home!


She hates being in that thing and sang us a little song the whole way back home. We had to stop at the shops quickly before we got back, so I stayed in the car with the kitties and let Maia have a little leg stretch.

She didn't like it.


Barney was mewing pathetically the whole time. He didn't want to come out either!


We got back to the house and let them out. They had a wander round and realised that nothing had really changed from the last time they were there and carried on as normal. Just far more vocally than usual! They both had a lot to say today!

We got the rest of the unpacking done and Paul did some shopping. We then chilled for the rest of the evening, eating our chinese from yesterday and watching tv.

Then an early night as I'm back at work tomorrow. It's warm.

PREVIOUSLY...

2013

2 comments:

  1. and now they want six bowls of food on a regular basis :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not even joking when I say that they absolutely do. They've got very greedy. Still - their food is measured and once that's gone, tough! Barney has his weigh in on Saturday morning so I have to make sure he's lost at least a little!

      Delete