Monday, 28 July 2014

21st July 2014 - Nothing New!

We had a terrible night's sleep. Barney was extra clingy, it was roasting and Maia wanted to sing all night. Serious noise. I don't think she's ever been so loud!

Luckily for Paul, he had today off but I had to get up and go through the motions of getting ready for work. Sadly. I didn't want to go.

I got in at my usual time to find BossMan T at my desk. No time to ease myself back into things, he started firing questions at me straight away! It's a good job I'm quite good in the memory department and was able to get back into the swing of it straight away!

It was a long day in the office. Very dull, as ever. Irritatingly, T's tan from doing her ironing in the garden got more compliments than mine. Hmph. Not amused. T only has to look at the sun and she goes brown. It takes more work for me. Meh.

After work we came home and I had the desire to do absolutely nothing all evening. There were jobs to do so we packaged up all the Virgin cable equipment and sent that back, which was more difficult than it looked. Then we decided to do nothing for the rest of the evening, I should have been ironing but there was nothing I wanted to do less! We watched the most recent episode of True Blood, relaxed for a while and had dinner.


Giant omelette. Very good too!

We played with Barney a little, then went to bed for an early night to try to catch up on sleep!

PREVIOUSLY...

2013

1 comment:

  1. being the pasty white chick, I'm sure you are way more tan than I am..

    ReplyDelete