Thursday, 31 July 2014

24th July 2014 - Play time!

At the time of writing this, I am 4 views away from 20,000 blog views! Wow! As I don't get that many reads per post (can't blame people, I don't say anything interesting!) this is an achievement to me! So thank you, readers! :)

Another pretty crappy night's sleep. We set the alarm again for the gym and again, we were so tired we decided an extra hour in bed was more important. Next week. Promise.

Another long hot day in the office. I'm not going to complain about the heat as I don't want it to go away really! Just tone it down a little!

I got in and had to psych myself up to do more ironing. I am determined to get it less. I know I still won't finish it all. :( Mostly because I had no desire in the world to iron this evening! We watched a load of episodes of Big Bang Theory (it was on in the background and helping me procrastinate a little) and I got some done. I've done all the work and every day wear so I'm down to the holiday clothes/not so important stuff. That's not too bad. There'll just be a load of washing or 3 from this weekend going on top of it. Think I'm going to cry.

Once I'd had enough of my iron, we headed upstairs to read for a while and also play with Barney so he can get skinny. The only problem being that Barney wanted to play about as much as I wanted to iron. Grr.



He's crossing his paws in defiance to my attempts to get him to chase the ball or jump for the toy. I think he likes being a tubster!

PREVIOUSLY...

2013

No comments:

Post a Comment