Monday, 7 July 2014

30th June 2014 - Monday Monday. Can't trust that day!

Neither of us have any desire in the world to get up this morning and go to work. Needs must and we got up.

Paul dropped me at the office and went to get a few odds and ends before going into the office himself. He got a phone call from his boss telling him that he was working from home today. Well, that meant that Paul did too!

Lucky so and so!

I had a pretty lousy day at work which I won't go into right now but it was sucky. :( I managed to get through the day but it was really really rubbish.

Paul came to pick me up from work and I got straight on with my usual weekday job of ironing. It didn't take me too long, which is good! I like it when that happens!


All the ironed shirts today plus Paul's shirt from today that he didn't end up needing to wear, working from home. Less washing for me! Yippee!

We watched True Blood at relaxed for the rest of the evening. Paul was working and we had a fairly early night. It's never fun when you're still trying to recover from your hangover of the day before!

PREVIOUSLY...

2013

No comments:

Post a Comment