Thursday, 10 July 2014

3rd July 2014 - Itsy Bitsy...

Another early start in our household. Another morning non-gymmed. We are so bad. I honestly am full of regret. Promise!

Another day in the office which was something I was really looking forward to. Ok, that's a lie, but it wasn't as bad as it has been the rest of the week, so there's a bonus. I was looking for holiday stuff online at lunch time so decided to take a stroll to the shops after work to see if I could pick up a few things.

I got most my toiletries sorted, which is good, plus I managed to bag myself a bargain bikini!


 I actually think that picture looks like an evil grin. Evil bikini. It's cute in person, though! Promise!

Paul came home and was impressed by my purchases. He then got on with cooking dinner and I sorted through forgotten clothes in the drawer in the bed. Anything in there would need washing as Maia did so love to climb in there when she was able to. It's now wedged shut with a pair of trainers. Cruel Mama! I found some clothes I had been looking for but couldn't remember where I had put them, so that's a result! They all need washing and ironing though, which is less of a result.

We watched some tv again, which actually translates to 'Man vs Food' and then a show presented by Alan Cumming with him looking at hidden attractions in various cities in the UK. Very interesting, actually! Plus I love his real accent! So used to hearing him as Eli Gold on The Good Wife that a non-American accent takes a bit of getting used to! A bit like Hugh Laurie in House. So used to him (Hugh) being English, then once you've got used to him with his American accent you have to acclimatise to him being English again!

I went to bed pretty sharpish once that show finished. Even though I seem to be sleeping ok and not disturbed too much by Barney, I don't feel well rested. :(

PREVIOUSLY...

2009
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment