Friday, 22 August 2014

15th August 2014 - Thank Flip It's Friday!

So glad this day has come! I haven't been looking forward to a Friday this much in ages! Unfortunately, we still were not in the right frame of awakeness to make it to the gym. This needs to get sorted out. I miss the gym! I did go to sleep with a headache last night and it was still there when I woke up this morning, so gym probably wouldn't have happened even if we did sleep well!

I got to work horrendously late (but still pre-9am) and then remembered I was on my own this morning. That's not a bad thing, as I can work to my own pace then, rather than have things thrown on me. Except that our computers did not wish to stay connected and therefore made working a bit of a pain. I had a 30 minute piece of dictation to do, which should have taken me some of the morning. It took a lot longer than that. Which would have been fine except there was a 10 minute piece to do as well and I wanted to get it all done so that T didn't come back to work with anything left.

I got it all done (with other jobs as well) at 1659 on the nose. PHEW!

Reason to celebrate or what?! It had been a stressful day as stuff was happening on my new work-load which I had no control over and didn't know what to do about it. Not good when you're on your own. A got in at 3:30pm, with his own dramas which didn't help matters at all.

We didn't celebrate either! We didn't have a single drink! Go us! We watched more Stargate, ate burgers and relaxed! I wanted an earlier night as I was pretty exhausted from the whole day so went to bed and left Paul up for a while longer.

I discovered I had a visitor in my room of sorts...


A man in a trenchcoat, top hat and monocle. Little bit scary if you ask me...

PREVIOUSLY...

2013

No comments:

Post a Comment