Thursday, 28 August 2014

21st August 2014 - Result!

We went to the gym. Again! That's twice this week! I am so proud of us! :)

My legs felt very wobbly afterwards, which wasn't so pleasant. That feeling lasted all day!

Didn't really have long to sit around and feel sorry for myself. T and I had training today with the lovely J from our head office. We also found out we are getting a new colleague. Who is also a T. Hmmm. So I have 3 Ts to distinguish between in my blog. We have BossMan T, T and NewT? I'm sure I can work on that. He's fairly young and is a trainee Solicitor. Things could be interesting.

So - the training. We're being given even more work to do, no time to do it and it's quite a big responsibility what we're being asked to do. It's not good. The training baffled us somewhat. Both of us left with our heads very fuzzy and really confused about why we are being asked to do it. Apparently BossMan A decided that T and I would really enjoy vetting cases. Yeah. No. Not in the slightest.

The rest of the day is a bit of a blur to be honest. It's going to be an interesting few weeks seeing how this pans out. I can't say I'm in any way happy about the turn of events but what's really irritating is that the people who think it's a good idea for us to be doing all this new work are the people that don't have to do it so have no idea what it's like to actually do it. They are all probably on some bonus scheme as well so will push us hard to do even more work than we actually can manage.

Sorry for the rambly rant. I'm just frustrated.

At least when I got home I got this:


A part refund! Score! Sadly it's in my maiden name but I think I still have an account I can put it into! You almost never get money back from big companies so this is a winner!

I finished the ironing tonight then settled in with Paul in front of the tv, eating extra hot pork steaks which lead to me requiring milk afterwards to reduce the burn! We also watched some Stargate but I really wanted an early night as I wasn't feeling particularly great and was shattered after today.

Wonder what tomorrow will bring...

PREVIOUSLY...

2013

No comments:

Post a Comment