Saturday, 30 August 2014

23rd August 2014 - Cutie Pies!

No lazy morning lie in for us. Paul had a bad night's sleep so that was extra crappy. We had places to go and people to see!

We sorted out a few things then headed on down the motorway to go and see a couple of old friends and their kids! We hadn't seen them since the wedding so it was good to have a catch up. We're all going on a little break away for a few days next June so we were talking about that as well!

I didn't take any pictures there, as I was saving my camera for the next big deal. Wait for it...

This will be the most overused gif. Thank you again, Tumblr!

Yes, we took a trip to see my bro and sis-in-law and of course, the gorgeous little Ted! SQUEE! It's been nearly 2 months since we've seen him and he's now nearly 6 months old!

Want to see how cute and gorgeous he is? Well ok, then!


YAAAAY!

He's got so big and smiley and cuddly and he's ace. Yes, I'm bias. I don't care!

Here we are having fun with Daddy!





I could just eat him up! But I won't, as he wouldn't be here being cute!

The other cuties of the house were busy being cuties. Naughty, but cute!


Bella really shouldn't be there...but she looks cute so how can you say no?!

Meanwhile...


SUPERTED SHOOTS THROUGH THE AIR!

Meanwhile, there was belly.



Boris Belly! I heart Boris belly. Always.

Time for more Ted cuddles? Go on then! He then managed to grab my phone, suck on it a little, change a few settings and take a selfie! YAY! Go Ted!


I think he's a genius. He's smiling and almost got his face in shot and in focus. He's only 5 1/2 months old! I say it's brilliant! (Bias again, perchance?!)

We watched the Grand Prix qualifier and Annabel knocked together a mean Victoria Sponge just like that! We enjoyed a slice, then decided to head to the local pub for a beverage! It's only a short distance, which is good and as the sun was shining, it was a great idea!

Ted was very enthusiastic about having his first pint!


The beer has some sort of hypnotic effect on Ted! This depleted the more of the beer that was consumed.


So Daddy had to get another pint. Uncle Paul had to get one too. For the hypnosis, you understand!

I walked around with Ted for a while, getting sips of my drink whenever I can! We also had some more selfie time!



Not sure Ted was as eager to have his pic taken with his Auntie Whiney as I was with him but I'll get a grin one day!

He was getting a bit grouchy so went back to Mummy for comfort. We then went home for a few giggles (too CUTE!) and bathtime. It was time for us to make another visit. This time to my parents' house for tea! WHOOP!

We had a very nice roast beef dinner, some wine and a chat. All too soon it was time to head back up the motorway and back to our very extremely hungry kitties! We had a cheeky gin and tonic when we got in and then headed to bed!

PREVIOUSLY...

2013

No comments:

Post a Comment