Sunday, 31 August 2014

24th August 2014 - Maia-day!

We had a nice little lie in this morning, which was kinda needed.

I really did intend to be semi-productive today. I'm ashamed to say I failed. I was being held hostage by my house cutie-pie!





GAH, I LOVE THAT FACE!

I was feeling pretty crappy today. I've had a bit of a cold coming on, as I mentioned on Friday so I was so easily swayed by Maia into doing pretty much naff all for the whole of the day!





She got a bit sick of being on top of the duvet, so after a while she came for a cuddle under the duvet! Bless my babba!


I eventually managed to get up as it was time for lunch. So we finished our chicken burgers that we had the other night!


T'was a good lunch!

We watched the Grand Prix which was interesting and some football. We also had a little treat!


WHOOP! FIZZ!

I whoop a lot, don't I?!

Paul was feeling tired so went to have a nap. I didn't see him again the rest of the evening.

I decided to watch the first few episodes of Season 1 of True Blood. The show finishes tonight for EVER (waaaaaaa!) so I wanted to go back to the start to remind myself of the early days.

I also had the rest of the fizz to get through. This, somehow, made me want to do a little plaster work on my living room. Some cracks were appearing and it was annoying me. I quite enjoyed skimming it to be honest. The only downside was that I couldn't really see what I was actually doing. Let's see what it looks like tomorrow!

I rewarded myself with some scrummy yummy dinner!


Slightly browned cheese on toast! MMMMM! It was really good!

After a few episodes I started feeling tired so headed back to bed myself at about 11pm. Not bad going for me!

PREVIOUSLY...

2013

No comments:

Post a Comment