Sunday, 3 August 2014

27th July 2014 - Best laid plans...

Had an ok sleep but still wanted more of it which I didn't get. Boo.

Instead I lazed in bed and read my book. Then another book. Then another . Yep - it's a lazy Sunday when really I should have been doing stuff! Never mind.

Barney didn't seem to mind either!


I haven't really got much to say about today! I really should have done more than I did but couldn't find the inspiration to do any of it!

So instead of me whittering on about what I should have done but didn't; here's some pics of Barney in the bath!




He was very happy in there! It's nice and cool I suppose!

We had cold cuts of meat for dinner and watched tv. Nothing particularly interesting. We sat outside and enjoyed our dinner as the weather was favourable!

I like weekend days like this! I wish there could be more but after doing nowt today I REALLY need to be productive!

PREVIOUSLY...

2013 - aw! This was a year ago!

1 comment: