Saturday, 20 September 2014

13th September 2014 - They see her rollin'...they hatin'...

We were awake far earlier than we should have been this morning. My Mum is an early riser as she can't just lie in bed when she wakes up. She has to get up and do something. This is one way I do not take after my mother at all!

I got up and chatted a little. My Dad then got up too and went for a paper. 8am is too early for any sort of activity on a Saturday! At least for me!

Mum and Dad left just after 10am. We sat and watched some tv for a while but then it became too much so we went back to bed for a nap!

Paul went to do some shopping and I sorted out some washing. That's about the highest level of activity we reached today!

Much the same is true of Maia, who has decided that the futon in the spare room is the bestest bed in the world (much like Barney) so instead of me getting cuddles while being lazy, the bed got all her attention!


Rolling around purring her little head off!


She decided I needed a wash!


And a nibble. Probably because I disturbed her rollin'.



Silly girl!

We had dinner and watched X Factor then headed to bed. Boring Saturday night but we needed to chill!

PREVIOUSLY...

2013



1 comment: